#1 2019-07-10 08:58

panxing18
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-04-23
Žinutės: 267

www.thevikingsclub.com

Happy Wednesday Custom Armon Watts Jersey , everyone!We’ve made it to the peak of the week, it’s an easy downhill coast into the weekend, and the next big game for our beloved purple and gold. I hope they’re keeping their focus on Detroit, because we’ve seen the Lions dig deep and play well above their seasonal average when they play the Vikings. On paper, it looks to be one that the Vikings should be able to handle, but you can throw that paper out the window when it comes to divisional games, especially at this point in the season. It’s the end of the season, the Lions have nothing to lose, and they would like nothing more than to knock off a division rival who has their eye on the playoffs. So, the Vikes better be prepared, and I am confident they will be. The Lions defense has had a decent year, they’re about at the middle of the pack in most statistical categories, with the pass defense slightly above average, and the run defense slightly below average. In a deviation from the norm, it’s their offense that has been hurting them, and that is mainly due to a rash of injuries. Their WR corps was bombarded with injuries early in the season, and it has shown in their production. The Vikings secondary is very good in coverage, so I expect to see Detroit try to get the ball out quickly. If they have Stafford sit back in the pocket waiting for a WR to get open, the defense may shatter that single game team sack record that they tied earlier this season. In looking through some stats, I see that the Vikings are 4 for 11 this year on field goals from 40-49 yards. That’s 36%. Might as well just go for it on 4th if the ball is between the 23 & 33 yard lines, the conversion % would likely be higher than 36%. They’ve also managed to miss at least one field goal in every 10-yard incremental category, with the exception of the 10-19 yard category. That’s right, we have not missed a field goal from 10-19 yards this year! We haven’t attempted one, either, but hey, no need to get bogged down in details, gotta celebrate the little victories. If we’re down by 2 points with 3 seconds left in a playoff game Discount Armon Watts Jersey , and we line up for a 40 yard field goal to win it, I’m relatively certain that I’ll have a heart attack before he ever kicks it. My dying words will be something about kickers being the root of all evil.........and I’ll also likely blame Ponder, to the confusion of the attending paramedics.Around the DN since our last open thread:Luft Krigare posted Good Morning Gjallarhorn Episode 041 - In the Raw With the Grand Poobah.Ted takes a look at Brian O’Neill, who is quietly having a pretty good rookie year. That’s odd, I keep hearing doomsday laments by some fans who claim we have the worst O line in the NFL and that Cousins will soon break in half.MarkSP18 looks at which college players are future Vikings. The lucky ones, of course.Four Minnesota Vikings have been named to the Pro Bowl, per Chris.Also from Chris, Dalvin Cook has been nominated for the Week 15 FedEx Ground Player of the Week.Kyle Rudolph has a huge early lead in the voting for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award, Chris has the details on how you can cast your vote.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:From FoxSports, Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen are nearing a milestone where they will join some elite company.At Vikings.com, David Carr looks at the film to see how the offense got back on track, the guys on Move the Sticks preview the Vikings-Lions match-up, and there’s plenty more to sift through in the media vault.Interim HC Joe Philbin isn’t planning to sit Rogers for the final two games, likewise for Rivera and Cam in Carolina, per NFL.com.Ray Rice is speaking out against domestic violence, and although he’s done with football, is looking to make a difference, per ESPN. Good for him. You commit a wrong, you own it, you take steps to become better, and you move on. That’s all you can ask of someone.We come to today’s media selection:Alright Vikings, you had aspirations coming into the season, and you can still get there, so finish what you started.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Dalvin Cook Jersey , if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the offense. No really, it’s actually pretty good, we finally replaced the former chef. The Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Rams face off tonight and we’ve had a bit of a short turnaround and a lot of bad news come down the pike since the purple were last on the field. . .well, including the last time the purple were on the field. . .but now it’s time to attempt to focus on the business of football.This is a primetime contest, so the coverage is going to be a little bit different. With that, let’s get into all of the details right here.Television InfoThis year, Thursday Night Football is on the FOX Network, which is KSTP-9 in the Twin Cities. For everyone outside of the Twin Cities. . .do you have a TV? Do you have a FOX affiliate? Okay, because that’s what channel the game will be on. It will also be on the NFL Network, if that’s your preference. Kickoff time is scheduled for 7:20 PM Central time, and the play-by-play will be handled by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. . .if you want it to be.For all of our friends in the United Kingdom, you can find this one on Sky Sports, more specifically on both Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Main Event. Kickoff time for this one is scheduled for 1:20 AM Friday morning UK time.For our men and women in uniform overseas, the American Forces Network will be showing this one live and. . .well, you might want to make sure you’ve got some coffee available. Coverage on AFN Sports starts at 0100Z on Friday morning. That’s a kickoff time of 0200L for folks in Central Europe, 0430L for everyone in Afghanistan, and 0900L for fans in Japan and Korea.Radio InfoIf you’re not going to be anywhere near a television for this one, you’ll be able to hear the call from Paul Allen and Pete Bercich on the Vikings Radio Network. That link goes to a list of Vikings Radio Network affiliates across the Upper Midwest. See if yours will be carrying the game. There are a couple of other places you can find it online as well, including the TuneIn radio service as well as the KFAN site (if you’re on a desktop or laptop computer only. . .it won’t work on phones or tablets).For those that have satellite radio (which, I’ll admit, has been a life saver for me the last two weeks as I’ve been traveling) Alan Page Jersey , you can find the Vikings Radio Network feed on Sirius Channel 81 or XM Channel 226. There will also be a more “neutral” feed from Westwood One on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Channel 88. If you’re using the SiriusXM Online App, the Vikings’ permanent home there is Channel 819.Referee InfoAccording to the folks from Football Zebras, the officiating crew for Thursday night’s contest will be headed up by Brad Allen. Allen last officiated a game involving the Vikings back in December of 2017, as he was the lead official for the Vikings’ 14-9 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta.Weather InfoIt’s gonna be a warm one on the West Coast tomorrow, according to our friends at WeatherNation. Temperatures at kickoff will be in the mid 80s with very little breeze. The humidity won’t be very high, but the heat will definitely be a factor in this one. Hydrate, everybody.Streaming InfoThis is the first streaming game of the season (out of 11) for the Amazon Prime service, as we told you yesterday. That will give you a few different play-by-play options, should you desire to use them.Otherwise, there are several legal subscription services that are available in order to stream the game legally. Among them are Fubo.tv, USTVNow, and Sling TV. If you’re overseas, your best bet is going to be NFL GamePass.Since it has recently been brought up, I want to make it perfectly clear that streams from Reddit or other places are not. . .I repeat, not. . .legal. If you’d like to argue about that, you can argue it somewhere else, because the moderators won’t listen to that garbage. Until Reddit, or anywhere else, has a deal with the National Football League, those streams are illegal and not welcome to be put up on this site. If you want to use them, go find them on your own and don’t be plastering them in the comments section here unless you’d rather not be in the comments of the Game Thread. . .or any other thread. . .here at DN.That should be all of the information you need in order to keep track of all the action from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum between the Minnesota Vikings and Los Angeles Rams on Sunday afternoon. We’ll have our Open Thread for the first quarter up about an hour before kickoff or so, and we hope that you’ll join us here for all of the fun!

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia