#1 2018-08-29 11:31

officialsbaseball
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-06-12
Žinutės: 180

Raiders Ryan Switzer Jersey

The Tennessee Titans will have a long wait between picks in the NFL draft.

After trading up to acquire Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans in the first round and Boston College outside linebacker Harold Landry in the second round Denzel Ward Browns Jersey , the Titans won't make another selection until Saturday's fifth round.

The Titans didn't get a third-round pick Friday because they sent it to the Oakland Raiders in a trade that enabled them to add Landry. They sent their fourth-round pick to the Baltimore Ravens in the Evans deal, which also netted them an additional sixth-round selection.

They took Landry with the 41st overall selection and aren't scheduled to pick again until No. 162. They also have two sixth-rounders.

The Titans could use some more depth at safety and in the receiving corps.

The New York Jets signed former Lions linebacker Brandon Copeland and re-signed defensive lineman Xavier Cooper on Monday.

Copeland missed last season after tearing a pectoral muscle during the preseason. He had 30 tackles and one forced fumble in 32 games the previous two seasons with the Lions.

The 26-year-old Copeland is expected to serve as a backup on defense and be a key part of the Jets’ special teams unit.

”Too many different levels of excitement to put into words,” Copeland told the Jets’ website. ”Coming off of injured reserve Patriots Cheap Jerseys , having to sit every Sunday, Monday and Thursday and watching other people play, I’m first and foremost excited to get back to the game that I love.”

He signed with Baltimore as an undrafted free agent out of Penn in 2013 and spent time later that season on Tennessee’s practice squad. After signing with Orlando of the Arena Football League in 2015 Adam Ottavino Colorado Rockies Jersey , Copeland impressed Detroit after participating in the NFL Veterans Combine. His grandfather, Roy Hilton, played for the Baltimore Colts against the Jets in the Super Bowl in 1969.

”He played defensive end against Joe Namath and all those guys Raiders Ryan Switzer Jersey ,” Copeland said. ”I know he’s going to be very proud of his grandson and now my job is to continue to make him proud.”

Cooper was not tendered as a restricted free agent, but was brought back to serve as a rotational defensive lineman. He had 16 tackles and one sack in eight games, and his play increased when Muhammad Wilkerson was benched at the end of last season.

Cooper was a third-round pick by Cleveland out of Washington State in 2015. He has also spent time with San Francisco Youth Rick Leonard Jersey , and has 56 career tackles and three sacks.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia