#1 2018-07-20 11:43

yzshry
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-05-13
Žinutės: 270

PARAJUMPERS JULIET Dame in the warm spring. But not necessar

PARAJUMPERS JULIET DameIt is well known that rape blooms in the warm spring. But not necessarily know, the life of rape in the autumn of the previous year has already begun, thin seedlings planted in the land, let his life and death. After they have survived the chill autumn frost on Canada Goose Herre Jakker the icy land, they survive the biting winter solstice in the frozen white snow and they will be able to usher in the only spring of their life. Blooming season, gorgeous, intoxicated, those who experience sharpening cauliflower, and now has a tough root, dense green leaves, slim, beautiful scenery, the pain of the past completely hide. It is no wonder that people only see the Canada Goose Dame Jakke beautiful moment that flowers bloom, can not see behind more or less bitterness.
PARAJUMPERS JULIETFortunately, the flowering period of rape is very long, unlike the delicate short-lived peach. In the late spring, the splendid yellow color will fade away. After the flower is over, the thin, long pod will be filled with a series of round and round things. At that time, peasants filled with joy of joy could not wait to pick one and peel it carefully. Then they saw a few small round beads with tender blue water, like cute and naughty creatures, Scroll with the palm. This is nothing else, it is not yet ripe rapeseed, quietly growing up in the arms of spring.
In early summer, when the pond's lotus has not budged, the juvenile cicada is still practicing the pronunciation of the sparse, while the life of the rape is going to end. The green rhizome will gradually dry. The rapeseed in the pods will turn from tender green to black , Be considered really mature. After the rapeseed is harvested,  the rapeseed sticks are placed on the hillside and the hollowed-out pods are yellow at this moment. A few days in the sun, then they can make a good firewood. The harvested rapeseed after pressing, is that they can not be separated from the edible oil throughout the year. It can be said that rape flowers have all contributed to the people, that experience the vitality of Canada Goose Jakke Salg autumn and winter, but also melt in their blood, gave birth to a generation of strong and extensive farmers.
Now, I have been in a foreign land, it is difficult to see that a yellow rapeseed ocean, it is difficult to smell a ray of familiar simple fragrance, it is difficult to recover in rural areas of freedom, everything seems cut Hometown contact. Until one day, the familiar rapeseed oil in the casual food aroused memories that I had buried. At that moment I know that nostalgia is ceaseless, it has deeply rooted in my heart, and my blood into one.PARAJUMPERS JULIET JAKKE BLACK

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia