#1 2019-06-14 10:43

caicai2017
Narys
Registravosi: 2017-10-23
Žinutės: 171

o shoes: The upper comes from the Air Zoom

Nike's 2019 Free Running Collection is bringing in their most barefoot-like feel models to date.
The Nike Free has been designed for runners completing lower distance routes, so the models' foam cushioning in the midsoles Adidas Superstar Femme is firmer, flatter and lower to the ground – delivering greater connection and more natural range of motion than before. Nike have used data mapping to test out varying depths to where the foot naturally wants to bend and stretch to enhance the feeling of movement and to allow for more natural foot Nike Air Max 270 Womens motion.
Both models are lower to the ground, with The Nike Free RN 5.0 sitting 2mm lower and  26-percent more flexible and the Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 1mm lower to the ground than the 2018 models.
Both shoes featue minimal uppers complete Nike Air VaporMax Damen with a thin-stretch mesh with a minimal lacing system for the 5.0 and a lace-less Nike Flyknit with a secondary lock-down overlay for the 3.0. Design lines  following the natural shape of the foot are included to mirror the research put into the models, with the smaller Swooshes symbolizing the Nike Roshe Run Femme shoe’s shorter-distance design.  Check out the alternate iterations of both silhouettes below.The new Air Max 720 comes with Nike’s tallest Air unit ever, and the shoe promises exceptional cushion and energy return. But with colorways as wild as these, we Adidas Superstar Mujer doubt you’ll want to risk scuffing them on a run.Nike debuted the Air Max 270 in 2018, and it has since become highly popular among sneakerheads. Keep an eye out for new summer colorways, including this sharp white-navy-fuchsia combo for women.Nike has released a number of new Tailwind Nike Air Max 90 Mujer colorways with throwback styling, including a collaboration with streetwear titan Supreme for a striking red-and-white version. We like these, which come with neon green accents and small hits of reflective material, too.The result of a collaboration with CLOT, a Chinese streetwear brand, these Air Nike Air Huarache Femme Maxes are actually a mashup of two shoes: The upper comes from the Air Zoom Haven, and it’s combined with an Air Max midsole.Through nine seasons in the NBA, and many more formative years in Palmdale, California, Paul George has secured his status as Nike Air Max 270 Femme a veteran star. So, it might be strange to imagine George struggling at the bottom – of a filled pool, dumbbells in hand, checking his quickening pulse as he steps further into the deep end.
“As I see myself getting older in this league, the question I ask myself is, ‘How can I become a Nike Air VaporMax Mujer more efficient athlete?’ I need to perform at the elite level I know I’ve reached, but without wasting excess energy,” says George. “At the end of last season, I knew I had to better control my breathing while I play, so I added underwater walks into my offseason training.”
Beginning with the PG1, Nike Air Huarache Mujer evolving into the PG2 and even branching off into the PG 2.5, George’s signature line is, in many ways, a story of that progressive self-awareness and commitment to improvement. The series tells of a refinement that has led to a seasoned sensibility Adidas Superstar Mujer for George, a confidence in who he is and where he’s going as a player.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia