#1 2019-01-11 10:25

panxing18
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-04-23
Žinutės: 267

www.billscheapshop.com

The Jets offense didn’t score a touchdown last week and quarterback Sam Darnold was out for this week’s game with a foot injury Cheap John Miller Jersey , but the team was still favored to beat the Bills by a touchdown.There was good reason for the lack of respect for the Bills. They were 2-7 coming into the game and they were starting Matt Barkley at quarterback a little more than a week after he signed with the team, but there’s a reason they play the games.Barkley threw two touchdowns, LeSean McCoy ran for his first two scores of the year and the Bills took a 31-0 lead on their way to a 41-10 win over the Jets at MetLife Stadium. Barkley, who won one of his six starts with the Bears in 2016, was 15-of-25 for 225 yards and got the day off to a great start with a 47-yard strike to Robert Foster on their first snap.That aggressiveness remained in place while the Bills were building their lead. Tight end and former quarterback Logan Thomas hit Foster to convert a fake punt and Buffalo didn’t shy away from letting Barkley throw the ball down the field. It helped that McCoy had his best day of the year with 113 yards and the Bills posted 212 rushing yards overall against a Jets defense that looked like it would rather have been anywhere else on Sunday.One wonders if Todd Bowles’ decision to say they didn’t do enough in last week’s 13-6 loss to the Dolphins played into that. The defense didn’t give up a touchdown to Miami and Darnold threw four interceptions, but Bowles note the lack of turnovers caused by the defense in his postgame press conference.They didn’t force any turnovers this time around, although that was just one of many problems for the Jets. Assuming the Jets don’t decide to make a change on the heels of such a humiliating loss, Bowles’ future will be discussed throughout the upcoming bye week and the successive poor efforts during the current four-game losing streak don’t make a great argument in his favor.Buffalo Bills fantasy football preview, week five: rolling the dice on Zay Jones Josh Allen is the Buffalo Bills’ leading fantasy football scorer in 2018, but he is coming off an absolutely awful week. Even including Allen Youth Jason Croom Jersey , who is currently the 25th-highest scoring quarterback in fantasy football, there are almost zero Buffalo Bills players who are worthy of starts in fantasy football.Why suggest some, then? Well, every once in a while, there comes a matchup where a Buffalo player may not only be in the right place at the right time, but he may be primed for a breakout. In this week’s matchup against a strong Tennessee Titans team, there are at least a few Bills who are worth a look in deeper fantasy leagues.Here are some plays that could either turn out really well or leave you looking like the ultimate Buffalo fantasy homer.WR Zay JonesThis is a weird feeling, I’ll admit. I don’t think Jones is a terrific receiver. I have played the hindsight game multiple times, wishing the Bills had drafted Cooper Kupp, or Alvin Kamara Womens Kelvin Benjamin Jersey , or virtually anyone other than Jones. However, someone has to catch passes from Josh Allen, and seeing as the Bills’ nominal number one receiver, Kelvin Benjamin, would struggle to catch a cold right now, I feel like Jones is the better play. He only has 17 targets on the season, and he’s caught 10 passes for 144 yards. 57 of those yards came on one reception. I think the game plan has to change in order to minimize Josh Allen’s limitations in reading defenses, and Jones thrived in a quick-strike, bubble-screen oriented offense at East Carolina. If the Bills are going to salvage their season, using Jones on quick throws against the Titans could be a great way to maintain possession and jump start their moribund offense. QB Josh AllenHe was awful last week Youth Matt Milano Jersey , scoring 3.94 fantasy points on the day. I made the mistake of following my own advice by adding Allen...and dropping Mitchell Trubisky in the process. This week, however, is another opportunity for Buffalo’s rookie to showcase his skills. The roller coaster effect is going to continue with Allen as he continues to adjust to the level of play. While he may not be the safest play at quarterback, he may be worth a roll of the dice if your starter is on a bye or you don’t have an elite passer.TE Charles ClayThe Bills finally remembered that they had Clay on the roster last week. Josh Allen targeted Clay six times, which doubled his previous season-high for a game. While he only managed 4 catches for 40 yards on the day, that’s still a decent enough line for a tight end, especially in PPR leagues. If Clay produces a similar line next week, he only needs to find the end zone in order to turn the line into a magnificent one.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia