#1 2018-12-06 04:20

zhouyueyue
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-07-13
Žinutės: 838

At 37, she is the oldest player left in the women

NANCHANG puma suede heart reset pas cher , May 9 (Xinhua) -- For Rao Pingru and his late wife Mao Meitang, love is deeper than the ocean and lasts beyond death.

After Mao passed away in 2008, less than five months before their 60th wedding anniversary, Rao, now 96, drew more than 200 pictures to memorialize his wife and compiled them into 18 albums.

His graphic memoir, titled "Our Story," was first published by Guangxi Normal University Press in 2013 puma heart patent pas cher , and has sold more than 200,000 copies.

In January, a French version was released and more than 26,000 copies have been published. During recent months, it was the top seller in the China category on the Amazon France website.

An English version is expected to be published soon.

"This story took place in China, but will be read and shared by audiences across the world. It helps the elderly remember the past and makes youth yearn for everlasting love," said Yin Muyun, editor of the book.

Overcome by the death of his beloved wife puma fenty bow sneaker pas cher , the former magazine editor picked up his pencils and crayons, and drew everything he remembered about her, from their first date and wedding ceremony to first argument and her last teardrop on her deathbed.

Rao's granddaughter posted several pictures on Chinese microblogging service Weibo in 2012, which earned emotional comments and attracted publishers.

"Art is the best way to reach people. I just wanted record our story for our grandchildren, so they know more about their grandma," said Rao.

Their story includes romance, war, separation puma creepers velvet pas cher , disease and death.

It all began in 1946 when Rao and his father visited Mao's home to arrange their marriage.

A caption under that picture reads: "My father and I visited her home. Through an open window, I suddenly saw a beautiful twenty-something girl sitting in front of a mirror putting on lipstick."

Both were born into wealthy families in east China's Jiangxi Province, and Rao said they fell in love at first sight.

Another picture shows Rao, too shy to say "I love you", singing an English song "Oh, Rosemary, I love you" to express his feelings to Mao on a date in the park.

As well as happy memories, the memoir also tells of bitter experiences.

During a time when Mao looked after children alone in Shanghai puma fenty bow slide pas cher , her work involved carrying 15-kg bags of cement for the construction of the Shanghai Natural History Museum.

"Every time I walk past the museum, I pause and look. I don't know which steps were made from the cement she carried, I wonder if her disease may have been caused by that experience," said Rao.

In 1992, Mao was diagnosed with diabetes and uremia. Rao stopped working to care for her.

The last picture shows the family's final visit to the hospital on March 19, 2008.

"I saw a tear in the corner of her right eye. In the afternoon, She left me for good," Rao wrote in the caption under the picture.

He kept a handful of her hair tied with a red string www.televete.com , which he took to France, along with their wedding rings, for the book tour in January.

"Death parted my wife and I. But by drawing our story, she will be with me forever," said Rao.

Photo exhibition on Belt and Road Initiative opens at UN headquarters

Decorations set to greet upcoming Belt and Road Forum in Beijing

Victory in Europe Day commemorated in Berlin

Outgoing French President Hollande meets Merkel in Berlin

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

FOUR of the remaining 16 women at Wimbledon have played in a final at the All England Club. One of them is certain to be eliminated in the fourth round.

Angelique Kerber and Garbine Muguzura, who have won titles at other Grand Slam tournaments, each lost to Serena Williams in the Wimbledon final the last two years — Kerber in 2016 claquette puma fenty fourrure pas cher , Muguruza in 2015. They meet today for a spot in the quarterfinals.

The top-ranked Kerber has lost her past four matches against Muguruza.

“I think I have to play from the first point good tennis against her,” Kerber said on Saturday. “I have to be aggressive, as well, and trying to (play) my game from the first ball that we hit.”

The other players with experience in the final at the grasscourt major tournament are Williams’ elder sister, Venus, and Agnieszka Radwanska.

Venus has five Wimbledon titles and lost in another three finals — each time to Serena. Radwanska was the runner-up at the All England Club in 2012 to — yes, that’s right — Serena.

Venus lost in the semifinals last year and is playing at the tournament for the 20th time.

At 37, she is the oldest player left in the women’s draw. Today claquette puma fenty fourrure , she will play the youngest woman left, 19-year-old Ana Konjuh of Croatia.

“Yeah, it’s interesting, for sure,” Venus said. “But I guess when you walk on the court, I don’t think either of us is thinking about the age. You’re thinking about, ‘How do I win?’”

In other fourth-round matches, all today claquette puma fenty pas cher , Radwanska meets two-time major champion Svetlana Kuznetsova, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka will play second-seeded Simona Halep, sixth-seeded Johanna Konta will face Caroline Garcia, French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko goes against No. 4 Elina Svitolina, No. 5 Caroline Wozniacki plays No. 24 CoCo Vandeweghe, and Magdalena Rybarikova will meet Petra Martic.

Konta has become the latest local hope at the All England Club. The last British woman to win Wimbledon was Virginia Wade in 1977.

Kerber and Muguruza had their chances to win the last two years, but they ran into Serena. That can’t happen this year — the defending champion is pregnant and taking the rest of the season off.

“I have toughest rounds to come.

Maureen Ryan commented that the third s. http://www.wholesalenbacheapjerseys.com/   http://www.wholesalemlbcheapjerseyschina.com/   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Throwback Jerseys   Wholesale Throwback Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia