#1 2017-12-28 07:48

Ashley222
Narys
Registravosi: 2017-12-22
Žinutės: 20

Pandora luminous love knot white crystal pearl

Today’s cheap pandora charms   post brings a little post-Christmas treat, with a first little look at the Pandora Spring 2018 collection, with a sneak peek at a handful of the new charms and jewellery! Offering bright, rainbow colours and a new bracelet concept, this little set of jewellery seems like something of a departure from the usual. This is by no means the full set, and I expect that there will be lots more to see, but it gives us a little taste of what ideas, colours and themes Pandora have in mind with this release.smile Spring releases normally launch in mid-March, which is when I would expect to see these pieces in stores. The new bracelet appears to be a fusion of the smooth Moments bracelet with the adjustable bangles. I don’t really see how you’d put charms on the bracelet, apart from clips? Unless one end detaches from the main chain, perhaps. I’d be interested to know more about this one!

The next set of sneak peeks is rather pandora disney uk  unusual! Pandora in the US have sent an email survey out to a select number of collectors, asking them to give their opinions on some of the planned designs for the Pandora SS18 collections. Inevitably, these initial sneak peeks have made their way online, and I’ve collated what I’ve seen so far here. Many thanks to the lovely Jahndra at MyXpressions, Grisell Martinez and everyone else who helped me get the info on this! Pandora have noted that these are provisional designs, and that we’ll see ‘our favourites’ in store for SS18. However, as there’s some overlap with the designs I’ve already seen in a separate preview, I suspect that all of these designs might be planned for release in the coming months. But I think this one is my favourite! It looks like the Essence mosaics that came out for Autumn 2016 last year, but I’m hoping that this is actually a Moments charm. It looks lovely – a bit more of a subtle take on the rainbow theme.

This one is one that’s very different from anything we’ve seen pandora charms uk   before – and my first impression is that I really like it! It would be difficult to wear, I think, depending on how the tassels are in real life, but I love the look of the stock image. Very elegant, and unique in Pandora’s current collection. Of the Rose beads, I’m leaving the most interesting until last – the Bella Bot! Normally we don’t see character beads in the Rose collection, but Pandora have managed to deviate from that with this wonderfully off-the-wall design. The charm is threaded through its head, so its body would dangle from your bracelet. Moving on to other jewellery, I’ve collaged the earrings below. Surprisingly, some of my favourite designs from this sneak peek are in this selection – the Springtime Bird earrings are beautiful plain silver designs that remind me of Trollbeads, while the feathers with their pop of blue are also lovely. The purple ladybird earrings are sweet, too. I’d love to see matching charm designs to go with those!

This is really pandora charms outlet.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia