#1 2019-03-15 04:55

yellowbaby520
Narys
Registravosi: 2017-08-22
Žinutės: 790

oil Cheap Mikel Merino Jersey

SINGAPORE Cheap Rafinha Jersey , June 10 (Xinhua) -- Singapore shares closed 0.34 percent lower on Tuesday, as investors took profit after a record close in Wall Street overnight on the back of economic optimism.

Monetary easing by the European Central Bank last week has brightened the mood for risky assets globally, with an upbeat U.S. non-farm payrolls report released Friday giving further impetus.

Separately, China's consumer prices rose 2.5 percent in May from a year earlier while producer prices fell 1.4 percent. The latest data remained well within the Chinese government's comfort zone, and matched market's expectation.

Investors are now beginning to shift focus to the World Cup Cheap Philipp Lahm Jersey , so the week ahead is likely to be a quiet one for market trading.

The benchmark Straits Times Index dropped 11.38 points to close at 3,293.82 points. Trading volume was 2.87 billion shares worth 945 million Singapore dollars. Decliners slightly outnumbered advancers 224 to 209, while 509 stocks closed unchanged.

AusGroup Limited dropped 2.1 percent to 47 Singapore cents. It has been awarded a contract for the supply of scaffolding material for works on the Chevron-operated Gorgon Project. AusGroup will be providing 6,100 tons of scaffolding material for the project, which will be used to provide access for the completion of modules Cheap Niklas Sule Jersey , ancillary structures and equipment for all trades services being carried out on Barrow Island.

Global Logistic Properties fell 0.4 percent to 2.76 Singapore dollars. It has signed a build-to-suit agreement with Deppon Logistics for a 25,000 square meter distribution center in Greater Xiamen, Southern China. Deppon Logistics will use GLP Park Jinjiang to enhance its distribution capabilities in Greater Xiamen and surrounding cities. Deppon Logistics is one of Global Logistic Properties' largest customers by leased area, using Global Logistic Properties' facilities in 17 locations across China.

Ley Choon Group Holdings inched up 1.7 percent to 17.7 Singapore cents. It has been awarded six contracts with a combined value of 20.4 million Singapore dollars from the Singapore Public Utilities Board, boosting the Group's total outstanding order book to 201.4 million Singapore dollars.

Among the top gainers Cheap Niklas Dorsch Jersey , Jardine Strategic rose 0.3 percent to 35. 70 U.S. dollars, whereas Jardine Matheson became one of the top losers by falling 1.3 percent to 60 U.S. dollars. (1 U.S. dollar equals to 1.25 Singapore dollars)

Writers used to have to approach publishers in the hope of having their work read by the public. Now they can simply post their offerings online and find an instant audience of millions. Liu Xiangrui reports.

After breaking up with her boyfriend in 2009, Bao Jingjing, then 22, started "making up" a love story simply to distract herself from her heartbreak. Her story progressed quickly Cheap Nicolas Feldhahn Jersey , so she decided to post it online as a serial.

The story of a young girl dealing with the pang of a broken heart soon attracted many readers with its simple, humorous style.

When Bao started to write less as she reunited with her boyfriend, she was contacted by her readers who urged her to continue, as they were eager to find out what happened next.

Bao finished writing the story in three months. It became so popular online that she was soon contacted by a publisher who turned it into a best-seller.

To cap it all off, Bao's novel was later picked up by film director Teng Huatao and adapted into a movie in 2012. With an investment of only 9 million ($1.45 million) Cheap Milos Pantovic Jersey , the movie Love Is Not Blind took in 350 million yuan.

Bao's story is only one of many Internet novels that have landed deals for films, TV shows and physical books.

Unlike traditional writers who toil away on their books for years in the hope of gaining recognition, many young writers like Bao have cultivated readers rapidly online and often find overnight success in the real world.

Bao admits that the success was unexpected.

Writers used to have to approach publishers in the hope of having their work read by the public. Now they can simply post their offerings online and find an instant audience of millions.

"I just enjoy writing and the Internet is a good platform, because there are people who want to listen. What I was writing was nothing unusual," Bao says.

She worked as a copywriter for one month before quitting.

"I thought I would have to rely on my parents for the rest of my life Cheap Mats Hummels Jersey ," says Bao, who still remembers how surprised her parents were when she proudly gave them her copyright earnings.

Online literature forums are platforms for grassroots writers to realize their dreams, says another post-1980 writer who writes under the pseudonym Binglansha.

Binglansha was doing an ordinary office job when she started reading online novels. Back then, most online novels were free, she recalls.

Since her first attempt in 2008 Cheap Marco Friedl Jersey , Binglansha has authored a series of historical romance novels. Her awarding-winning work Beauty's Plan has been published and is set to be adapted into a TV series.

As literature websites began charging readers, popular writers like Binglansha started to receive considerable contribution fees, which are determined by how many hits they get on the website. Selling copyrights brings in additional revenue.

Binglansha says she now receives enough money to support her family and focus on writing.

Besides economic benefits, interacting with her readers on the forum is also exciting.

"It's something online writers do every day. It makes me feel so good to see so many readers enjoy my story and get immersed in the plots," says Binglansha Cheap Manuel Wintzheimer Jersey , who often has heated discussions with her readers.

Writing can be a difficult and boring process. However, the support from readers gives her passion, says Liu Chenfeng, another young writer.

"They make me feel that I am not writin

Followi. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia