#1 2019-02-22 08:48

hongwei28
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-09-20
Žinutės: 120

www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

Vikings fans: It’s okay to be upset The start of the season hasn’t necessarily gone the way the fans would have hoped. There are fans who understand that the regular-season is a process Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , and it takes 16 games to complete. However, there are others that just rage when the Vikings drop a single game. You know what I have to say about that? (you probably don’t care, but I’m going to tell you anyways). Go ahead, be mad. It’s okay to let your emotions out. I mean, the expectations for the season were set pretty high. Even before signing Kirk Cousins in the offseason, the bar was set for the following season. Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Vikings survey.One thing that fans have been doing is comparing the Vikings to previous teams, and setting expectations based off other teams that have had similar struggles in the past. For instance, fans bring up how Minnesota started the season 2-2 last year, and still managed to make it to the NFC Championship with our apparent backup quarterback Case Keenum. Another example people tend to bring up are the 2014 and 2017 New England Patriots when the team started both seasons 2-2, and managed to go to the Super Bowl both times, winning it in 2015. Fans don’t need to reassure other fans that things will be alright because of this team, and that team. To me, it’s good to see fans get upset. It’s about time fans stop settling for mediocrity, because mediocrity won’t get the Vikings to the Super Bowl. I was always taught that when someone continues to give you crap, or constructive criticism, then that means that person cares about you. However, if you continue to not do something right, and someone doesn’t say anything about it, then that person doesn’t think you have it. Fans know that Minnesota has the capability to be better than how the team has been performing. The NFC North won’t be a two-horse race like we’ve seen in the past. There seems to be a lot more competition this year within the division, and at this point, it's completely up for grabs. The Chicago Bears are a whole new team on both sides of the ball with head coach Matt Nagy. He knows how to operate the offense and make it successful with quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. By the way Minnesota Vikings Hats , where the hell did he come from? What an exciting player to watch when he’s on his game. The Bears defense is intimidating to watch, especially with a beast in Khalil Mack. As long as Aaron Rodgers remains quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, then the team will always be able to compete. Love, or hate Rodgers, the guy still knows how to win. Then there are the Detroit Lions, who may have finally found a run-game that has been absent for several seasons. Kerryon Johnson seems like the real deal, and will give Matthew Stafford some options he hasn’t really seen.There have been some road blocks along the way that have sent the Vikings on a detour to find its success. Road blocks to some, while others may think of it as excuses, take it how you wish. But, the Vikings were dealt a rough hand early in the season, with a shaken-up offensive line, the issues with Everson Griffen and having a kicker that for some reason can’t kick a field goal. Something that upsets me or worries me is the fact that even the Vikings’ defensive-minded head coach doesn’t know what’s going on with what’s supposed to be one of the best defenses in the league. Anthony Barr gave up a couple passing touchdowns against the L.A. Rams, but why in the hell is Barr playing pass coverage? Like, if someone can enlighten me, please do so in the comments. In my mind, if a team puts up 30-points, that team should win. It's a major let down when your offense lights up a defense, scores 31 points and still loses a football game. The only thing that didn’t upset me is the simple fact that Minnesota’s offense put 31 points up on what people are saying is a pretty respectable defense.It’s only just past the quarter-pole of the season, but it’s okay to be critical. Things need to be fixed sooner, rather than later. Merry Monday, everyone!I hope you all had a great weekend. I wasn’t able to really get into the games, so I got all the finishing touches done on my ceiling re-texture project Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , and it looks GREAT. I got far more enjoyment out of that than I did from watching football, but I did watch the games, with interest that ranged from “somewhat interested” to “do I see any corners that need to be caulked?”. My only real interest was on Saturday. I knew the winner of the NFC matchup will be who I’ll root for in the NFCCG, so I watched that fairly closely. Wow, LA dominated Dallas from the start. If LA was able to do something in the red zone, that game would have been a blowout, and probably should have been. That Dallas defense was whipped, tired, and defeated, and probably hoping someone would throw in the towel.I knew who would win the first game on Sunday (and it wasn’t who I wanted to win), and I didn’t want either team to win the second game, so I just kinda worked on things, played Legos and such with kiddo, and took an occasional glance at the game, that’s about it. Tough loss for the Eagles, especially after going up by 14 early. Man, that drop by Jeffery came just a little over a month after claiming to have the “best hands in the NFL”, (from NJ.com). In the end, I’ll be rooting hard for the Chiefs and Rams next week, but will be thinking about the draft while I’m watching.Around the DN since our last open thread:The match-ups are set, Chris wants to know WHO YA GOT!?Chris shared a report that said the Vikings offered Mike Priefer a new contract, but he chose to move on to Cleveland instead. The Vikings have contacted Darren Rizzi to fill the special teams coordinator position left vacant by Priefer.The 49ers denied permission to the Vikings (and a couple other teams) to interview Mike LaFleur (he’s the brother of the Packers’ newly hired head coach).Wludford floats a potential mega deal between the Raiders and Vikings.Lucas Ailport thinks that Larry Fitzgerald should consider finishing his career in purple and gold.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:In case you hadn’t heard Youth Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , Kevin Stefanski will remain in Minnesota as the team’s offensive coordinator, per ESPN. From Vikings.com, Stefanski is preparing to “pull apart the offense and build a foundational scheme”. Sheldon Rankins may have suffered a torn Achilles in yesterday’s game, per NFL.com.From NFL.com, here is a recap of scores and highlights from the weekend’s games, and a schedule for next weekend. We come to today’s media selection:We haven’t watched any videos of drunk people in a while, her you go. If any of you (or me) are on any of these videos, I wasn’t aware of that, and it being posted here is COMPLETELY unintentional, but also funny. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia