#1 2019-02-22 05:45

hongwei28
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-09-20
Žinutės: 120

www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com

The Vikings got running back Dalvin Cook back on the practice field Friday Youth Mike Hughes Jersey , but it’s unclear whether he’ll be on the field against the Eagles on Sunday.Cook is dealing with a hamstring injury and he has been listed as questionable for the trip to Philly. Cook did not play the last time the Vikings visited the Eagles as the torn ACL he suffered early in his rookie season kept him from taking part in the NFC Championship Game.Latavius Murray, Mike Boone and Roc Thomas would be the Minnesota backs if Cook can’t play.Cook is the only Viking listed as questionable, but they did rule out four players. Cornerback Trae Waynes remains in the concussion protocol, which will leave cornerback duties to Xavier Rhodes, Mike Hughes and Mackensie Alexander. Defensive back Marcus Sherels (ribs) will also miss the game.Defensive ends Everson Griffen (knee/not injury related) and Tashawn Bower (ankle) are also out, so the Vikings will be thin at that position.Wednesday Open Thread: September 26th, 2018 Good Morning!Words and thoughts up here will be limited so I can get this published Womens Danielle Hunter Jersey , if I have time later I’ll add more links etc.I don’t like these Thursday night games by the way, the NFL needs to get rid of them.In the meantime, while we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris has a spot where you can keep up with all the latest Vikings-Rams news.From Chris, Hannah Storm andAndrea Kremer will make history as they’ll be the first all female duo to call an NFL game.Congratulations to them.The injury bug strikes both the Vikings and Rams as big names are likely to sit out for both teams.Jonah has what you might have missed in Week 3 as we’ve apparently entered the upside down.Chris relays the news (which he has updated several times) that DE Everson Griffen was involved in an incident at the Vikings hotel on Saturday.Whatever the issue is good luck to him and his family as he goes on a journey of healing.Vikings news from other sources:HC Mike Zimmer says the Vikings are in full support of Everson Griffen through “tough times.”Fishin’ and I are still “displeased” with the effort on the field last Sunday Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey , here’s a link to the Vikings homepage for media stuff.League news: The competition committee is uncomfortable with the roughing the passer calls, then whydid you make a ridiculous rule?Bucs HC Dirk Koetter knows which Bucs QB will start, won’t tell.Vikings HC Mike Zimmer says there is a possibility Dalvin Cook will play against the Rams.There’s more there, check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: Linkin Park-What I’ve DoneAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Youth Kyle Rudolph Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia