•  » Naujienos
  •  » And now they have to block Khalil Mack.That will be a daunting

#1 2018-11-17 08:47

panxing18
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-04-23
Žinutės: 267

And now they have to block Khalil Mack.That will be a daunting

Last week Authentic Anthony Miller Jersey , the Miami Dolphins resorted to eight-man pass protection, so desperate were they to slow an onslaught against quarterback Ryan Tannehill.task when Miami faces the Chicago Bears on Sunday in a matchup of first-place teams headed in opposite directions.The Dolphins (3-2) are trying to patch up an injury-depleted offensive line and rebound from consecutive ugly losses. They could be without Tannehill, who is questionable because of a throwing shoulder injury that first bothered him last month.By contrast the Bears (3-1) are well-rested after a bye, riding a three-game winning streak and alone atop the NFC North for the first time since 2013.Newcomer Mack has led the Bears into first place by dominating on defense. The two-time All-Pro end has five sacks and is tied for the NFL lead with four forced fumbles. He has at least one sack and forced fumble in each game. And the Dolphins might have to confront him without left tackle Laremy Tunsil, sidelined last week by a concussion.Here are things to know about the first meeting between the teams since 2014:CONTAINING KHALILNo team this season has been able to keep Mack off the quarterback."He's just playing at a different level than anybody that I've seen," Miami coach Adam Gase said.Now Mack faces a team staggered by season-ending injuries to two starters in the offensive line, followed by the loss of Tunsil. He was badly missed last week, when Tannehill was hit 11 times in the second half as the Dolphins blew a 17-point lead at Cincinnati. The Bengals' pass rush was so overwhelming Miami had almost everyone on offense blocking, and even that didn't work.Mack is well aware a harried Tannehill committed two turnovers that were returned for touchdowns."You watch the film," Mack said. "You also know that he's a good athlete and he makes a lot of plays."But in each of the past two games, the Dolphins' offense has scored only one touchdown and Tannehill has thrown for less than 200 yards."He's getting hit too much," Gase said. "I've got to find a way to get the ball out of his hands, get guys open quicker Authentic Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , or figure something else out."If Tannehill can't play, he would be replaced by Brock Osweiler or David Fales.RIDING HIGHThe Bears' most recent game, a 48-10 win over Tampa Bay, was their most lopsided victory in six years. A win over Miami would give Chicago its longest win streak since a six-game run in 2012."I just know our work's not done," linebacker Danny Trevathan said. "I've been in the situation. It's good when you win. You want that feeling, but you want it to keep going. We were talking early, some of the older guys, about not getting complacent. You know, it's been a long time since it's been like this around here and we want it to stay this way."BUILDING BLOCKComing off a breakout game, the challenge for Chicago quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is to show it was no fluke.Trubisky threw for six touchdowns — one shy of the NFL record held by Bears Hall of Famer Sid Luckman and seven others. It was the sort of performance the Bears envisioned when they traded up a spot to grab him with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 draft.Trubisky had never previously thrown for more than two touchdowns.OVERSHADOWED DEFENSELost in the Dolphins' collapse at Cincinnati was a solid performance by the defense, including young linebackers Raekwon McMillan and Jerome Baker."We're definitely moving in the right direction," Baker said. "It's exciting to see all of us making plays and playing well as a defense. You just have to constantly improve and the rest will handle itself."TUTELAGEWhen Gase was the Bears' offensive coordinator in 2015, among those who helped him prepare to become a head coach was Vic Fangio Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , who is still Chicago's defensive coordinator."The amount of conversations we had in the year that I was there, it helped me grow a lot as to how I looked at things from an offensive perspective," Gase said. "I really appreciated the amount of time that he would spend if I asked him a question about what he thought. He's tough to go against."AP Sports Writer Andrew Seligman contributed to this report.Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: hmm/Steve_WineBears release 2018 jersey schedule The Chicago Bears released their jersey schedule on Instagram on Monday night. The Bears will be wearing their navy blue home uniforms six times this season, and they will be wearing their white away uniforms seven times. Their 1940’s throwback uniforms will be worn on Week 8 against the New York Jets, while their orange jerseys, which will be worn for the first time since 2012, will return on Week 8 against the Miami Dolphins. They will also make an appearance on Week 11 against the Minnesota Vikings.Here’s the full list of the jerseys that Chicago will be wearing in 2018, and when they will wear them:Week 1: at Green Bay Packers, whiteWeek 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks, navy blueWeek 3: at Arizona Cardinals, whiteWeek 4: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, navy blueWeek 5: BYEWeek 6: at Miami Dolphins, orangeWeek 7: vs. New England Patriots http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/a … mos-jersey , navy blueWeek 8: vs. New York Jets, throwbacksWeek 9: at Buffalo Bills, whiteWeek 10: vs. Detroit Lions, navy blueWeek 11: vs. Minnesota Vikings, orangeWeek 12: at Detroit Lions, whiteWeek 13: at New York Giants, whiteWeek 14: vs. Los Angeles Rams, navy blueWeek 15: vs. Green Bay Packers, navy blueWeek 16: at San Francisco 49ers, whiteWeek 17: at Minnesota Vikings, whiteJacob Infante is a Chicago Bears and NFL Draft writer at SB Nation’s Windy City Gridiron. He also covers the NFL Draft for USA Today SMG’s Draft Wire. He can be reached through Twitter @jacobinfante24 or e-mailed at [email protected].

Neprisijungęs

• Pradžia
  •  » Naujienos
  •  » And now they have to block Khalil Mack.That will be a daunting

Forumo apačia