#1 2018-07-29 02:56

luluuy
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-05-23
Žinutės: 277

Parajumpers Jakke Dame På Nett has passed

Parajumpers Jakke Dame På Nett The time flies, and the fate of our ten-day social practice has passed by half. As if I had just finished the first class with my children yesterday, I did not expect to remember my own student's name now. When I was in class today, I thought children in Grade One and Two were too disobedient. I did not want to go to math class at all, and I saw their concentration and impatience in their eyes. When I first entered the classroom, I realized the atmosphere. Much like we used to like school, I was really disappointed. Once inside, I have no desire to go to school, and the whole person's spirit is not good. Kjøp Moncler jakke på nett Until their class teacher told me to Parajumpers Jakker Norge call me class, I started playing a little spirit to classmates. As always, shout our slogan, one two three, please sit down. Can sit well HERRE Parajumpers Jakker is also part of the classmates, there are some students did not care about me, I began to get angry. I sat on the podium, I do not Dame Parajumpers Jakker speak, just look at what they are doing. After a while, everyone may be aware of something wrong, began to quiet, and look to me. Since everyone is quiet, I started class. However, many people do not even bring courseware, I am even more sad. Had to write the content on the blackboard, one by one to teach them. A lesson down, I feel tired, tired heart. Can not conquer this group of children, can be sad. I started thinking why. Maybe I did not ask people today to answer questions, children like to answer questions, like playing with trouble. It is also possible that children have music, art and physical education after learning math classes are boring, so do not want to go up. Because I had a class, children asked me many times when get out of class, they want to go to physical education.
But I will not give up, I will continue to teach sophomore children, it will not hit a class for themselves. However, I came Parajumpers Jakker to this with the heart of a teacher of the people and it was my happiest lesson to attend. Dame Parajumpers Jakker So, I have to be more prepared to meet tomorrow's class. Children, wait for me. I will make you happy on math class.Kjøp Canada Goose Dame

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia