#1 2018-07-21 05:26

ylq
Narys
Registravosi: 2018-06-22
Žinutės: 5

I??m curious about winter, I don??t un

I??m curious about winter, I don??t understand it Marlboro Menthol 100S, just feel that I am involved in it by the lifeline. It??s like a magnet, and I??m just a lightweight ball, it??s close, I??m close It will be dragged over by it. But when it passed by, I lost my anger and could only be like a deflated ball. Maybe because I was born in winter, I should like winter. But I always can't figure it out. When it's winter Marlboro Lights, it will be inepinion, winter is the peak period of memory. In the winter days, it will always be inexplicably dragged by the ropes to me. My paradox is confirmed by my friend. So in the winter days, I value special attention to everything. In the winter, my heart is always very heavy, especially when the weather is bad Cigarette Online, but occasionally there will be a time to be excited. In the winter, sometimes I can't even figure out myse, it will always be dizzy, perhaps a day of hibernation. But I am not willing to give up my life. It??s so wasteful to sleep with such a good day, but I don??t want to feel it. After all, there is only one winter in a year Newport Cigarettes Coupons. But in winter there is no good pastime, and I blame me for always thinking. However, there are sometimes new discoveries i you must remove a season in the four seasons, except for the winter, no matter what season disappears, I don't care. I don't like the place where the seasons are like spring. Because it is too monotonous, in my feelings, the spring, summer and autumn seasons seem to be the same. God wants to let them decorate the winter Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Sometimes I will think if there is no winter, although if Without winter, the earth will turn, and people will still live, but when I think of ve winter so much, but it is always like a dream for me. The beginning of the dream is autumn, and when the dream is awake, it is spring. In the late autumn, I stepped into the winter unconsciously, and then unknowingly stepped through the winter and stepped into the spring. I always feel that I have spent the winter very quickly, but I try to remember it, but there is nothing particularlter is such a season that I can't figure it out, a season that gives me a special affection for it.

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia